[pluginops_popup_form template_id='2086' delay='1' entranceanimation='' exitanimation='']
- Paradise Float Spa takes your health and safety extremely seriously, especially in light of COVID-19.
- We’ve made a few changes, but, honestly, there wasn’t much to do to get there.
- I mean floating is WAY ahead of the curve in terms of Social Distancing, amiright? I mean Float tank = Isolation tank!
- Our float water was already being treated with UV light and 35% H2O2, so Covid-19 doesn’t have a chance in there. This cleaning cycle runs automatically between each client.
- The air inside of the float rooms are now being treated with a fog of H2O2 between each client.
- Face-coverings are recommended for all in common areas, not required when alone in the float suite or tank.
- People should maintain 6 feet distance from one another. Super easy in a float room!
- Schedules may be staggered to reduce potential contact among clients.
- We have added additional time between floats to allow for more thorough cleaning of the suite, float tank and restroom with CDC approved products.
- Our towels will continue to be laundered with bleach at the hottest ‘Sanitize’ setting.
- Only floaters are allowed in the Spa. Friends/Drivers will not be allowed to wait inside for a floater.
- New floaters will be required to watch the Floating 101 Intro Video to reduce face-to-face contact.
- Clients will not be allowed to float with any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Clients must have a current phone and email address on file to facilitate any contact tracing that may be required.
- Of course, all experienced floaters have learned DON’T TOUCH YOUR FACE!
- Together we can create a safe floating environment for everyone!
BOOK A FLOAT TODAY!